Recipe of Ultimate K's Italian sausage frittata

K's Italian sausage frittata. This easy sausage frittata recipe is a breakfast spin on classic Italian pepper and onions. What this did mean though was that I got to have an impromptu lunch date with my mom. Luckily, I had been re-testing this Italian sausage frittata recipe, because mom just so happens to be the frittata queen.

K's Italian sausage frittata I personally use the Spicy Turkey Italian Sausages when making this recipe although it calls for mild. Also used the mild sausage, although another time I might just go for the sweeter ones! You can use whatever ingredients you want to make yours.

Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, k's italian sausage frittata. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

K's Italian sausage frittata is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. K's Italian sausage frittata is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

This easy sausage frittata recipe is a breakfast spin on classic Italian pepper and onions. What this did mean though was that I got to have an impromptu lunch date with my mom. Luckily, I had been re-testing this Italian sausage frittata recipe, because mom just so happens to be the frittata queen.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have k's italian sausage frittata using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make K's Italian sausage frittata:

  1. {Get of spicy ltalian sausage.
  2. {Prepare of green bell pepper.
  3. {Take of eggs.
  4. {Take of chedder cheese.
  5. {Make ready of montery jack cheese.
  6. {Take of salt n pepper to taste.

Here I use some of my favorites. Browned potatoes and onions are the. Italian Sausage Frittata recipe: The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage A delicious way to eat your veggies! This frittata is jam packed with delicious Italian flavors!

Steps to make K's Italian sausage frittata:

  1. cook Italian sausage in an iron cast skillet.
  2. pour out grease n cook green peppers for 5 mins & turn off stove . add egg & all shredded cheese...
  3. bake in oven for 20 mins @ 400.
  4. take out n add Monterey jjack cheese n bake 3 mins longer.

This dairy-free and gluten-free breakfast can be made. I used Turkey Italian sausage and it came out dry. Maybe It Missed the Fat From Pork Sausage. Probably Would Add Some Chopped Tomatoes Next Time For Moistness. Frittatas make a quick supper, perfect for a busy weekday meal.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food k's italian sausage frittata recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

LihatTutupKomentar