Recipe of Award-winning My Family's Favorite Nikujaga (Japanese Meat & Potatoes)

My Family's Favorite Nikujaga (Japanese Meat & Potatoes).

My Family's Favorite Nikujaga (Japanese Meat & Potatoes)

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my family's favorite nikujaga (japanese meat & potatoes). One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Family's Favorite Nikujaga (Japanese Meat & Potatoes) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. My Family's Favorite Nikujaga (Japanese Meat & Potatoes) is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my family's favorite nikujaga (japanese meat & potatoes) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Family's Favorite Nikujaga (Japanese Meat & Potatoes):

  1. {Get of Beef (thinly sliced).
  2. {Make ready of Carrot.
  3. {Take of Onion.
  4. {Get of packet Shirataki noodles.
  5. {Prepare of Potatoes.
  6. {Get of few Snow peas.
  7. {Make ready of Water.
  8. {Take of ☆Sugar.
  9. {Take of ☆Sake and mirin.
  10. {Take of ☆Soy sauce.

Instructions to make My Family's Favorite Nikujaga (Japanese Meat & Potatoes):

  1. Peel the carrot and potatoes. Cut the carrot roughly, and cut the potatoes into 4-6 pieces each. Soak the potatoes in a bowl of water, and then drain..
  2. Cut the beef into easy to eat pieces. Slice the onion into 1 cm wedges lengthwise. Rub the shirataki noodles with salt and rinse well..
  3. Heat vegetable oil (not listed) in a pan, and stir fry the onion briefly (no need to stir fry until it's wilted). Add the beef..
  4. When the beef starts to change color, add carrot, potatoes and shirataki noodles, and continue stir frying..
  5. Stir fry briefly, then add water and ☆ ingredients. Simmer over low heat, while skimming off any scum..
  6. When a toothpick pierces easily through a potato, it's done. Turn the heat off and leave for a while to let the flavors penetrate..
  7. Garnish with snow peas blanched in salted water, and serve..

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my family's favorite nikujaga (japanese meat & potatoes) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

LihatTutupKomentar