Recipe of Award-winning Easy Homemade catFish Peppersoup

Easy Homemade catFish Peppersoup. #catfish #peppersoup #derinscorner #soup# If you are looking for the easiest pepper soup recipe, then look no further. I have just solved your problem.lol. This recipe is so easy to make and so delicious.

Easy Homemade catFish Peppersoup See great recipes for Catfish peppersoup too! Thanks for the recipe, I like catfish peppersoup too, my family love them also. I just want to learn about other Nigerian foods. chy well done, i've been looking for whom to teach me catfish pepper soup recipe and i found urs easy to follow and delicious to taste. for angela.

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy homemade catfish peppersoup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Easy Homemade catFish Peppersoup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Homemade catFish Peppersoup is something that I've loved my entire life.

#catfish #peppersoup #derinscorner #soup# If you are looking for the easiest pepper soup recipe, then look no further. I have just solved your problem.lol. This recipe is so easy to make and so delicious.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy homemade catfish peppersoup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Easy Homemade catFish Peppersoup:

  1. {Get 1 of Large CatFish (Cut,washed).
  2. {Take 1 handful of Pumpkin Leaves.
  3. {Prepare 4 tbs of Peppersoup Spice.
  4. {Prepare 1 cup of cayenne pepper.
  5. {Get 3 spoons of Black pepper.
  6. {Prepare 1 of large onion(thin sliced).
  7. {Prepare 1 tbs of salt.
  8. {Make ready 2 of knorr Cubes.
  9. {Make ready 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
  10. {Make ready 4 cups of water.
  11. {Get 1 of small ginger (sliced in half).

Easy way to prepare your homemade catfish peppersoup😋😋. Ingredient. this is such a nice and easy description especially for a learning teen like me. Here's a new episode of Bukie's Kitchen Muse for one of our favourite things to eat, Catfish Pepper Soup! And you know I've got you if ever you're looking for a simple recipe that you can try out at home.

Steps to make Easy Homemade catFish Peppersoup:

  1. First you need to wash the fish and make sure there is no slime left. I used hot water (not boiling water) and Alum to wash and clean the catfish. Then I salt it and set it aside..
  2. In a clean pot I add the water and all the seasoning and spice / peppers/veg oil/onions and ginger cut in half.i allow it to boil for 3 minutes before I add in the CatFish and. The pumpkin leaves.then I allow it to cook for another 5 minutes. If it cooks for any longer the it will fall apart. You can enjoy with pasta as I did or with Noodle/Rice. Enjiy!!!.

So without further ado, on today's episode of the Kitchen Muse. Catfish Pepper Soup is called 'point and kill", because of how the fish is picked up at the local Nigerian market. At the market, you'll be told to point out your fish of choice from a large bowl of tight swimming fishes; the catfish is then killed, wrapped up for you and. This is one of the easiest methods of making #peppersoup. CATFISH PEPPERSOUP aka POINT & KILL Delicious Chicken and Yam Pepper 🔥 Soup Recipe!

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy homemade catfish peppersoup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

LihatTutupKomentar