Recipe of Perfect Nana's Lentil Soup

Nana's Lentil Soup. Check Out Lentil Soup on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! My favorite is her lentil soup.

Nana's Lentil Soup Lentils flavored with bay leaves, basil, onion and garlic. All Reviews for Sopa de Lentejas (Andalucian Lentil Soup). This is the BEST lentil soup recipe!!

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, nana's lentil soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Check Out Lentil Soup on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! My favorite is her lentil soup.

Nana's Lentil Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Nana's Lentil Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have nana's lentil soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Nana's Lentil Soup:

  1. {Make ready of dried green lentils sorted and washed.
  2. {Prepare of medium red potato cut into small cubes.
  3. {Take of small yellow onions chopped.
  4. {Make ready of I medium red bell pepper chopped into small.
  5. {Get of roasted seaweed(snack kind) torn into small pieces.
  6. {Make ready of large cloves of garlic chopped into tiny pieces.
  7. {Make ready of ramen seasoning pouches beef flavored (or whatever you prefer).
  8. {Make ready of Salt if needed and pepper.

It's full of amazing lemony flavor, it's naturally healthy and vegan and gluten-free, it's. Nana's Lentil Soup Lentil soup for a cold day. Place water and lentils in soup pot over medium heat. My Scottish grandmother, known as Nana to us all, used to make a lentil soup that we all loved.

Instructions to make Nana's Lentil Soup:

  1. Cook lentils untill almost done.
  2. Add the rest of the ingredients.
  3. Cook untill potatoes are tender.
  4. Enjoy.

On weekends when I was home from school (boarding, I used to spend time at her home when I couldn't go to where my parents were) it was my favorite thing to arrive at her house, to the smell of a pot of lentil soup bubbling away on the stove. She never shared a recipe with me, in fact I am not. This Italian lentil soup is so easy to make and bursting with vegetables. With its simple, comforting flavors, it tastes just Nana's. Nana News Home A place to share ideas and success with being MSG and it's cousins free!

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food nana's lentil soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

LihatTutupKomentar